SARC Events


SARC Events


FoxHunt
Video
SARC Courses
Course Information
Field Day
Video

2018-01-31

The February 2018 Communicator



Here is the latest Communicator. In this edition you will find:

Over 50 pages of Amateur Radio News from the South West corner of Canada. This issue focuses on Amateur Radio satellites, especially for beginners. Yes, you too can listen, or work Low Earth Orbit satellites with a homemade antenna and a cheap handheld transceiver.

We'll show you several antenna projects, programming tips and How-To's


You can read or download the SARC February 2018 Communicator
Your feedback is always welcome. My deadline for the March edition is February 20th. If you have news from your Vancouver area club, events or other items of interest please email them to the communicator@ve7sar.net


1 comment:

  1. I've just read through The Communicator. At least I've looked through the entire issue and I've read several of the articles. This is my first time seeing the publication itself. I did comment on the Baofeng article previously and mistakenly thought that was the entire issue. But now I see the entire issue. I am blown away. What a wonderful publication. Terrific layout, great writing, wonderful artwork. This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

CQ CQ CQ

The March - April 2024 SARC Communicator is now available

Another big issue The March - April 2024 Communicator, digital periodical of Surrey Amateur Radio Communications is now available for  viewi...

The Most Viewed...